* * Top Ten Tuesdays (TTT) is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. * *
Today we are going to be talking about Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader. We all have many reasons why we love being a blogger/reader. Talk girls!
1. When ever I recommend a book to someone and that person comes back to me and thanks me over and over for introducing them to it. That to me is the best reward ever.
2. Having my team. My Owls are amazing and I am so grateful to have them on-board. We are like a little family where we swoon over books and boys and make any excuse to have a get together. We Owls know how to par-tay!
3. Being able to spread the word about the books I love. I can talk all day about why I loved a certain book & the fact that I get to do just that makes blogging worthwhile.
4. Getting to meet other people who share the same passion. Plain and simple. When we all get together it's like one big party! Drinking wine, talking about our book boyfriends and having the time of our lives.
5. I love being a reader because I am able to live a thousand lives. Meet new people, fall in love, travel around the world, make enemies and make friends. I can do all that while reading a book because with a book I'm never alone.
6. I absolutely love being a blogger. There are to many reason to name but I love being able to meet authors, bloggers and go to events. I am feel really proud when I show someone my babies (aka my books)!!!! I love when an author interacts with me via twitter or any other social media. And I ABSOLUTELY love my bookish-friends, how we fangirl ALL the time about every little single thing.
7. I can make an ever-lasting list as to why I love being a reader. But since we don't have enough time, I'll give you two. I simply like the feeling of getting lost in a world other than my own and experiencing everything that the main character does. It's nice to escape reality after a long day of work, stress, etc . . .
8. Oh and of course I love reading about all the amazing guys that the writers create.
9. I love the sense of community that comes with being a book blogger. There's something really rewarding about making friends, like fellow bloggers and readers, that have the same interests as you do and whom you can gush and fangirl with.
10. I love it when authors are active in social media and get involved with their readers. As a reader, when I see that an author I like replies to me on twitter or even acknowledges me in some way, I get all kinds of excited.